Praxair profit up on strong energy, manufacturing demand
July 25 (Reuters) - Praxair Inc, the largest industrial gas supplier in North America, posted a marginally higher quarterly profit on strong sales to energy companies and manufacturers.
The company's net income rose 1 percent to $429 million, or $1.42 per share, in the second-quarter, from $425 million, or $1.38 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2 percent to $2.81 billion.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel