Rockwell Automation net income rises
July 25 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation reported higher quarterly sales and earnings on Wednesday, but cut its full-year forecast, citing slower growth in Latin America and emerging markets in Asia, as well as the strong dollar.
Net income rose to $190.7 million, or $1.33 per share, in the third quarter ended June 30 from $178.8 million, or $1.22 per share, a year earlier.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule