Rockwell Automation net income rises
July 25 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation reported higher quarterly sales and earnings on Wednesday, but cut its full-year forecast, citing slower growth in Latin America and emerging markets in Asia, as well as the strong dollar.
Net income rose to $190.7 million, or $1.33 per share, in the third quarter ended June 30 from $178.8 million, or $1.22 per share, a year earlier.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions