Rockwell Automation net income rises
July 25 (Reuters) - Rockwell Automation reported higher quarterly sales and earnings on Wednesday, but cut its full-year forecast, citing slower growth in Latin America and emerging markets in Asia, as well as the strong dollar.
Net income rose to $190.7 million, or $1.33 per share, in the third quarter ended June 30 from $178.8 million, or $1.22 per share, a year earlier.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief