SolarWorld files anti-dumping complaint in EU-source
DUESSELDORF, Germany, July 25
DUESSELDORF, Germany, July 25 (Reuters) - A group of European solar companies led by Germany's SolarWorld has filed an anti-dumping complaint against Chinese rivals with the European Commission, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.
A spokesman for SolarWorld declined to comment, saying only that the group would publish a press release at the end of the week on the matter.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation