TE Connectivity quarterly net profit falls
July 25 (Reuters) - TE Connectivity Ltd, the electronic connector maker previously called Tyco Electronics, reported a lower quarterly net profit on Wednesday.
Net earnings fell to $199 million, or 46 cents per share, in the third quarter ended on June 29, compared with $355 million, or 80 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding special items, earnings were 79 cents a share.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel