T. Rowe Price quarterly net inches up on higher assets
BOSTON, July 25
BOSTON, July 25 (Reuters) - Money manager T. Rowe Price Group Inc said second-quarter profit rose slightly as an increase in assets under management produced higher fees.
For the three months ended June 30 the Baltimore-based company reported net income of $206.8 million, or 79 cents per share, compared with $204.7 million, or 76 cents per share, in the same period a year ago.
Analysts on average had expected 81 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |