- British Prime Minister seeks answers after soldier hacked to death |
- Global shares sink on U.S. stimulus pullback, Chinese growth fears
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- China factory activity shrinks for first time in seven months: flash PMI |
Western Digital 4th-qtr profit soars
July 25 |
July 25 (Reuters) - Hard drive maker Western Digital Corp's fourth-quarter profit more than quadrupled on higher shipments of hard drives.
Excluding one-time items, the company earned $3.35 a share.
Revenue during the three-month period more than doubled to $4.75 billion.
Analysts on average were looking for $2.47 profit on $4.25 billion in revenue, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Western Digital shares closed up 2 percent at $32.47 on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this