W.R. Grace profit falls on higher costs
July 25 (Reuters) - Chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co reported a lower second-quarter profit on higher raw material and manufacturing costs.
Net income fell 9 percent to $69.3 million, or 90 cents per share.
Revenue remained flat at $826.7 million.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |