W.R. Grace profit falls on higher costs
July 25 (Reuters) - Chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co reported a lower second-quarter profit on higher raw material and manufacturing costs.
Net income fell 9 percent to $69.3 million, or 90 cents per share.
Revenue remained flat at $826.7 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South