W.R. Grace profit falls on higher costs
July 25 (Reuters) - Chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co reported a lower second-quarter profit on higher raw material and manufacturing costs.
Net income fell 9 percent to $69.3 million, or 90 cents per share.
Revenue remained flat at $826.7 million.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels