- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
AGCO profit jumps 54 percent, but drought causes worry
July 26 |
July 26 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker AGCO Corp posted a 54 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, though the company said it is worried that the U.S. drought will dent demand for tractors.
For the second quarter, the company posted net income of $204.9 million, or $2.08 per share, compared with $133.7 million, or $1.36 per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Sales rose 14 percent to $2.69 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this