- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Shares edge up, dollar steady as markets await Fed
AGCO profit jumps 54 percent, but drought causes worry
July 26 |
July 26 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker AGCO Corp posted a 54 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, though the company said it is worried that the U.S. drought will dent demand for tractors.
For the second quarter, the company posted net income of $204.9 million, or $2.08 per share, compared with $133.7 million, or $1.36 per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Sales rose 14 percent to $2.69 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this