AltaGas 2nd-qtr FFO falls on weak prices
July 26 (Reuters) - Canadian energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd's quarterly funds from operations (FFO) fell 14 percent on weaker prices in the natural gas and power markets.
FFO fell to C$39.9 million, or 44 Canadian cents per share, in the second quarter from C$46.5 million, or 56 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Normalized net income applicable to common shares fell 36 percent to C$10.4 million, or 12 Canadian cents per, from C$16.3 million, or 20 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 16 percent to C$271.7 million.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official