AltaGas 2nd-qtr FFO falls on weak prices
July 26 (Reuters) - Canadian energy infrastructure company AltaGas Ltd's quarterly funds from operations (FFO) fell 14 percent on weaker prices in the natural gas and power markets.
FFO fell to C$39.9 million, or 44 Canadian cents per share, in the second quarter from C$46.5 million, or 56 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Normalized net income applicable to common shares fell 36 percent to C$10.4 million, or 12 Canadian cents per, from C$16.3 million, or 20 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 16 percent to C$271.7 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor