- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Ashland profit rises on specialty ingredients unit
July 19 |
July 19 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Ashland Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on improved earnings at its specialty ingredients business, driven by demand from energy and construction markets.
Income from continuing operations rose to $160 million, or $2 per share, in the third quarter, from $75 million, or 94 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to 2.1 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this