RPT-China's First Tractor prices Shanghai IPO
(Repeats story to attach to alert)
HONG KONG, July 26 (Reuters) - First Tractor Co Ltd , China's biggest agricultural machinery producer, said on Thursday it would issue Shanghai A- shares at the offer price of 5.40 yuan per share, although it did not say how many shares.
First Tractor said earlier this month that it aims to issue up to 150 million shares, aiming to raise 1.15 billion yuan for new projects and technical upgrading.
For a statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |