RPT-China's First Tractor prices Shanghai IPO
(Repeats story to attach to alert)
HONG KONG, July 26 (Reuters) - First Tractor Co Ltd , China's biggest agricultural machinery producer, said on Thursday it would issue Shanghai A- shares at the offer price of 5.40 yuan per share, although it did not say how many shares.
First Tractor said earlier this month that it aims to issue up to 150 million shares, aiming to raise 1.15 billion yuan for new projects and technical upgrading.
For a statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily