RPT-China's First Tractor prices Shanghai IPO
(Repeats story to attach to alert)
HONG KONG, July 26 (Reuters) - First Tractor Co Ltd , China's biggest agricultural machinery producer, said on Thursday it would issue Shanghai A- shares at the offer price of 5.40 yuan per share, although it did not say how many shares.
First Tractor said earlier this month that it aims to issue up to 150 million shares, aiming to raise 1.15 billion yuan for new projects and technical upgrading.
For a statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
- British Muslim calls for action on jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks