China's First Tractor prices Shanghai IPO
HONG KONG, July 26
HONG KONG, July 26 (Reuters) - First Tractor Co Ltd , China's biggest agricultural machinery producer, said on Thursday it would issue Shanghai A- shares at the offer price of 5.40 yuan per share, although it did not say how many shares.
First Tractor said earlier this month that it aims to issue up to 150 million shares, aiming to raise 1.15 billion yuan for new projects and technical upgrading.
For a statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy