Icahn-controlled CVR Energy fails to find bidders
July 26 (Reuters) - CVR Energy Inc, majority owned by investor Carl Icahn, said it did not receive any credible acquisition offer during its 60-day sale process despite contacting more than 30 potential bidders.
Adviser Jefferies & Co Inc contacted independent refining companies and private equity firms, among other bidders, the crude oil refiner said on Thursday.
Ichan owns about 82 percent of CVR after his $30 per-share tender offer received majority shareholder support in May.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats