REG - Land Sec. Group PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
LAND SECURITIES GROUP PLC
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES
26 July 2012
The Company has previously announced that in certain circumstances it may buy back an equivalent number of shares to those issued to shareholders who elect to receive scrip dividends. In accordance with that announcement, the authority provided by shareholders on 19 July 2012 and the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the Company announces that on 25 July 2012, it acquired a total of 484,815 ordinary shares of 10 pence each at an average cost of 773.1 pence per share. The shares acquired will be held in Treasury.
Following the acquisition, and issue of shares under the scrip dividend, as at 26 July 2012, the Company's issued ordinary share capital consisted of 788,288,238 shares of 10p each, of which 8,149,638 shares were held in Treasury.
Accordingly, the total number of voting rights in Land Securities Group PLC as at 26 July 2012 was 780,138,600. This figure should be used by shareholders as the denominator for calculations by which they determine if they are required to notify the Company of their interest, or a change to their interest, in its shares.
0207 024 5219
This information is provided by RNS
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter