TEXT-S&P revises Tata Steel outlook to negative; 'BB' rtg affirmed
July 26 -
-- India-based Tata Steel's operating performance was lower than our expectation, particularly in its European operations.
-- In our view, the company's performance will remain weak over the next 12 months, thus hurting its financial metrics.
-- We are revising the outlook on Tata Steel to negative from stable and affirming the 'BB' long-term corporate credit rating on the company.
-- The negative outlook reflects our expectation of continued poor performance from the company's European subsidiary Tata Steel UK Holdings Ltd.
On July 26, 2012, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services revised the outlook on India-based Tata Steel Ltd. to negative from stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its long-term corporate credit rating at 'BB'. Standard & Poor's also affirmed the 'BB' issue rating on Tata Steel's senior unsecured notes.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner