TEXT-S&P summary: AGL Resources Inc.
July 26 -
Summary analysis -- AGL Resources Inc. ---------------------------- 26-Jul-2012
CREDIT RATING: BBB+/Stable/A-2 Country: United States
Primary SIC: Natural gas
Mult. CUSIP6: 001204 ===============================================================================
Credit Rating History:
Local currency Foreign currency
15-Dec-2011 BBB+/A-2 BBB+/A-2
27-Jun-2003 A-/A-2 A-/A-2
U.S. gas utility and retail marketing holding company AGL Resources Inc.'s rating reflects an "excellent" business risk profile and a "significant" financial risk profile (as our criteria define the terms). With regulated utility operations generating about 75% of consolidated cash flow, the consolidated company should generate relatively consistent cash flow regardless of the economy and commodity price fluctuations.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East