Kemira to cut costs after fall in profits
HELSINKI, July 26
HELSINKI, July 26 (Reuters) - Finnish chemicals firm Kemira reported a fall in second-quarter profits and launched a cost saving programme that could lead to 600 job cuts.
April-June operative EBIT (core profit) fell 4.0 percent from a year earlier to 35.7 million euros ($43.28 million), weighed down by higher fixed costs.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions