Hong Kong shares to open flat, Sands China weak
HONG KONG, July 26
HONG KONG, July 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Thursday, with strength in financials offsetting weakness in Sands China after its parent Las Vegas Sands posted underwhelming second-quarter earnings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 18,870.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |