MoneyGram posts 2nd-qtr loss On legal costs
July 26 (Reuters) - Payment services company MoneyGram International Inc posted a quarterly loss on legal expenses and restructuring costs.
The company posted a second quarter net loss available to stock holders of $25.1 million, or 35 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $438.3 million, or $10.97 cents per share, last year.
Total revenue rose more than 6 percent to $330 million. Money transfer transaction volume increased 13 percent in the quarter.
The company's shares closed at $15.83 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |