MoneyGram posts 2nd-qtr loss On legal costs
July 26 (Reuters) - Payment services company MoneyGram International Inc posted a quarterly loss on legal expenses and restructuring costs.
The company posted a second quarter net loss available to stock holders of $25.1 million, or 35 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $438.3 million, or $10.97 cents per share, last year.
Total revenue rose more than 6 percent to $330 million. Money transfer transaction volume increased 13 percent in the quarter.
The company's shares closed at $15.83 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales