Tembec posts loss on weak pulp price
July 26 (Reuters) - Canadian forestry company Tembec Inc posted a third-quarter loss as market conditions for Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft (NBSK) pulp remained weak.
NBSK is the paper industry's benchmark grade of pulp, and is produced mainly in Canada and the Nordic countries
Tembec posted a quarterly loss of C$5 million, or 5 Canadian cents per share, compared with profit of C$17 million, or 17 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |