Tembec posts loss on weak pulp price
July 26 (Reuters) - Canadian forestry company Tembec Inc posted a third-quarter loss as market conditions for Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft (NBSK) pulp remained weak.
NBSK is the paper industry's benchmark grade of pulp, and is produced mainly in Canada and the Nordic countries
Tembec posted a quarterly loss of C$5 million, or 5 Canadian cents per share, compared with profit of C$17 million, or 17 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ