Tembec posts loss on weak pulp price
July 26 (Reuters) - Canadian forestry company Tembec Inc posted a third-quarter loss as market conditions for Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft (NBSK) pulp remained weak.
NBSK is the paper industry's benchmark grade of pulp, and is produced mainly in Canada and the Nordic countries
Tembec posted a quarterly loss of C$5 million, or 5 Canadian cents per share, compared with profit of C$17 million, or 17 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |