India's Biocon expects to launch psoriasis drug by end FY13
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Biocon, India's top listed biotechnology company, expects to launch Itolizumab, a drug to treat psoriasis, by end of the current fiscal year, its Chairman Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw said.
"We are going to apply for market authorization very soon. Hopefully, if everything goes well, by end of this fiscal, we should be in the market," she told Reuters by telephone.
Biocon's consolidated net profit rose 12.5 percent 788 million rupees during the fiscal first quarter ended June, it said.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow