Waste Management to cut 700 jobs
July 26 (Reuters) - Waste Management Inc said it is cutting about 700 jobs as it looks to reduce costs.
The company expects to take a pre-tax charge of between $50 million and $60 million in the third quarter, primarily related to employee separation costs.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia