New Issue-AFLAC adds $250 mln notes
July 27 (Reuters) - Aflac Inc. on Friday added $250 million of senior unsecured notes to an existing issue, said market sources. Morgan Stanley was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: AFLAC INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 2.65 PCT MATURITY 02/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 103.105 FIRST PAY 08/15/2012 MOODY'S A3 YIELD 1.932 PCT SETTLEMENT 07/31/2012 S&P A-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH SINGLE-A MAKE-WHOLE CALL 30 BPS
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'