- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Insurance broker Aon's 2nd-qtr profit falls
July 27 |
July 27 (Reuters) - Aon Plc's quarterly profit fell 5 percent as margin pressures continued to hurt the world's largest insurance broker's human resources business.
Second-quarter net income attributable to shareholders fell to $246 million, or 73 cents per share, from 258 million, or 75 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total revenue was almost flat at $2.81 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this