- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
S&P revises Chicago O'Hare Airport outlook stable from positive
July 27 |
July 27 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday revised its outlook on some Chicago O'Hare International Airport bonds to stable from positive over concerns about a $2.3 billion modernization program and broader economic uncertainties.
The credit rating action affects third-lien general airport revenue bonds and stand-alone passenger facility charge bonds, both of which are rated 'A-minus.'
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this