New Issue - Colgate-Palmolive sells $500 mln notes
July 27 (Reuters) - Colgate-Palmolive Co on Friday sold $500 million of medium-term notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. HSBC, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: COLGATE AMT $500 MLN COUPON 1.95 PCT MATURITY 02/01/2023 TYPE MTN ISS PRICE 98.537 FIRST PAY 02/01/2013 MOODY'S Aa3 YIELD 2.106 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/01/2012 S&P AA-MINUS SPREAD 58 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH AA-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 10 BPS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins