Domtar profit up on personal care segment growth
July 27 (Reuters) - Canadian paper maker Domtar Corp posted a 9 percent rise in second-quarter profit on growth at its personal care segment.
Second-quarter earnings rose to $59 million, or 1.61 cents per share, from $54 million, or $1.30 per share, a year ago.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins