Domtar profit up on personal care segment growth
July 27 (Reuters) - Canadian paper maker Domtar Corp posted a 9 percent rise in second-quarter profit on growth at its personal care segment.
Second-quarter earnings rose to $59 million, or 1.61 cents per share, from $54 million, or $1.30 per share, a year ago.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.