REG - State Bank Of India - Issue of Equity
The Executive Director
The BSE Ltd. 26.07.2012
Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Tower,
25th Floor, Dalal Street, CC/S&B/VKJ/904
Mumbai - 400001
LISTING AGREEMENT: CLAUSE 36
STANDALONE RULE 144A / REGULATION-S ISSUE OF 5 YEAR BONDS
In terms of Clause 36 of the Listing Agreement, we advise that State Bank of India has concluded the issue of USD 1,250Mio Fixed Rate Senior Unsecured Notes having a maturity of 5 years at a coupon of 4.125 percent payable semi-annually, under a Standalone Bond issue under Rule 144A/ Regulation-S of US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), in the form of 144A/ regulation-S Notes. The bonds will be issued through our London branch as of 01st August 2012 and shall be listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
… sd …
This information is provided by RNS
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue