Lincoln Electric promotes COO to top job
July 27 (Reuters) - Lincoln Electric Co, a maker of welding products and other industrial equipment, said Friday it will promote operating chief Christopher Mapes to chief executive officer at the end of the year, while current CEO John Stropki will become executive chairman.
Stropki is 61, while Mapes is 50, the Cleveland-based company said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge