- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Euro climbs 1 percent against the yen
NEW YORK, July 27 |
NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - The euro climbed 1 percent against the yen to its highest since July 18 o n Friday after French leader Francois Hollande and his German counterpart, Angela Merkel, said after a phone call they are determined to do all they can to safeguard the euro.
The euro was last up 1 percent at 97.05 yen after climbing as high as 97.07 yen.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this