- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Euro recovers to trade higher against the dollar
NEW YORK, July 27 |
NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - The euro recovered to trade higher against the dollar o n Friday as investors digested the implications of a report showing U.S. economic growth slowed as expected in the second quarter as consumers spent at their slowest pace in a year.
The euro was last up 0.2 percent at $1.2300.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this