Mexico's Femsa posts higher second-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, July 27
MEXICO CITY, July 27 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer and beverage company Femsa on Friday said second-quarter profit rose 37 percent.
The company, which co-owns Coke bottler Coca-Cola Femsa with Coca-Cola Co, said profit climbed to 3.907 billion pesos ($293 million) from 2.848 billion pesos in the year-earlier period.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994