Valero: Work under way at Port Arthur refinery SRU, SCOT unit
July 27 (Reuters) - A planned maintenance was under way on a sulfur recovery unit (SRU) and SCOT (Shell Claus Off-Gas Treating) unit at Valero Energy Corp's 292,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Port Arthur, Texas.
"It is not having a material impact on production at the plant," Valero spokesman Bill day said on Friday.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher