- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
India's Dr Reddy's says US regulator lifts ban on Mexico plant
July 28 |
July 28 (Reuters) - Dr Reddy's Laboratories, India's No. 2 drugmaker by sales, said the U.S. drug regulator has lifted a ban on its manufacturing unit in Mexico and that it can start shipping products from the facility to the United States.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration had issued a warning letter to the company's manufacturing unit at Cuernavaca in June last year saying it had violated manufacturing standards, and stopped shipments to the U.S.
Dr Reddy's said in a statement late on Friday it worked with the regulator to resolve the issues it had raised, after which it received a "clearance" from the USFDA on July 26.
The unit in Mexico makes bulk drugs. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI; Editing by Sanjeev miglani)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this