Coca-Cola streamlines organizational structure
July 30 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co announced a new operating structure on Monday, dividing its global business into three main units, with new heads that will report to the chief executive.
The world's largest soft drink maker said its new business units will be Coca-Cola International, to be run by Ahmet Bozer; Coca-Cola Americas, to be run by Steve Cahillane; and the Bottling Investments Group, to be run by Irial Finan.
The changes will go into effect on Jan. 1.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine