Coca-Cola streamlines organizational structure
July 30 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co announced a new operating structure on Monday, dividing its global business into three main units, with new heads that will report to the chief executive.
The world's largest soft drink maker said its new business units will be Coca-Cola International, to be run by Ahmet Bozer; Coca-Cola Americas, to be run by Steve Cahillane; and the Bottling Investments Group, to be run by Irial Finan.
The changes will go into effect on Jan. 1.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach