Coca-Cola streamlines organizational structure
July 30 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co announced a new operating structure on Monday, dividing its global business into three main units, with new heads that will report to the chief executive.
The world's largest soft drink maker said its new business units will be Coca-Cola International, to be run by Ahmet Bozer; Coca-Cola Americas, to be run by Steve Cahillane; and the Bottling Investments Group, to be run by Irial Finan.
The changes will go into effect on Jan. 1.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources