FLSmidth says gets Egyptian maintenance order
COPENHAGEN, July 30
COPENHAGEN, July 30 (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S said on Monday it had received an order from the Egyptian National Cement Company for operation and maintenance of two production lines in Cairo.
FLSmidth, a supplier of engineering services and equipment to the cement and minerals industries, said the parties had agreed not to disclose the value of the seven-year contract.
"We are now for the first time also taking over the operation and maintenance of a plant, which was built by a competitor," Chief Executive Jorgen Rasmussen said in the statement.
The order would contribute beneficially to FLSmidth's earnings until 2019, it said.
(Reporting by Mette Fraende; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |