Franklin Resources profit down 10 pct on lower revenue, flows
July 30 (Reuters) - Money manager Franklin Resources Inc said profit in the June quarter fell 10 percent on lower operating revenue, and on a reduced inflow of cash from investors.
For its third quarter ended June 30 the San Mateo, California, company on Monday reported net income of $455.3 million, or $2.12 per share, compared with net income of $503.3 million, or $2.26 per share, in the same period a year ago.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S had expected the company to report earnings of $2.04 per share.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police