Franklin Resources profit down 10 pct on lower revenue, flows
July 30 (Reuters) - Money manager Franklin Resources Inc said profit in the June quarter fell 10 percent on lower operating revenue, and on a reduced inflow of cash from investors.
For its third quarter ended June 30 the San Mateo, California, company on Monday reported net income of $455.3 million, or $2.12 per share, compared with net income of $503.3 million, or $2.26 per share, in the same period a year ago.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S had expected the company to report earnings of $2.04 per share.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details