BRIEF-Moody's assigns an A2 rating to Praxair's new notes
July 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service assigned an A2 rating to $500 million of 2.2% senior unsecured notes due 2022 issued by Praxair, Inc. (Praxair).
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |