BRIEF-Moody's assigns an A2 rating to Praxair's new notes
July 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service assigned an A2 rating to $500 million of 2.2% senior unsecured notes due 2022 issued by Praxair, Inc. (Praxair).
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea