- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
Exxon: Maintenance finished at California refinery
HOUSTON, July 30 |
HOUSTON, July 30 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp confirmed on Monday that planned work had wrapped up at its 149,500 barrels-per-day (bpd) refinery in Torrance, California.
A spokeswoman said the maintenance began on June 4. Units involved in the work included a hydrogen unit, a hydrotreater and a coking unit.
Last week, West Coast refined products traders said the refinery was restarting.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this