CORRECTED-Telecom Argentina H1 net profit 1.29 bln pesos
(Corrects text to 1.29 billion pesos from 1.29 million pesos)
July 31 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, reported on Tuesday a first half net profit of 1.29 billion pesos ($285.8 million), compared with a revised 1.27 billion peso profit a year before.
($1 = 4.5275 pesos) (Reporting By Buenos Aires newsroom; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.