- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
CORRECTED-Telecom Argentina H1 net profit 1.29 bln pesos
(Corrects text to 1.29 billion pesos from 1.29 million pesos)
July 31 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, reported on Tuesday a first half net profit of 1.29 billion pesos ($285.8 million), compared with a revised 1.27 billion peso profit a year before.
($1 = 4.5275 pesos) (Reporting By Buenos Aires newsroom; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this