CommVault posts higher quarterly results
July 31 (Reuters) - CommVault Systems Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on increased demand for its data management software, Simpana.
Net income rose to $10.1 million, or 21 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $7 million, or 15 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it earned 30 cents per share.
Revenue for the quarter rose 22 percent to $111.3 million.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |