CommVault posts higher quarterly results
July 31 (Reuters) - CommVault Systems Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on increased demand for its data management software, Simpana.
Net income rose to $10.1 million, or 21 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $7 million, or 15 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it earned 30 cents per share.
Revenue for the quarter rose 22 percent to $111.3 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine