Eastman Chemical, Sinopec to build resin plant in China
July 31 (Reuters) - Eastman Chemical Co and Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Co said on Tuesday they will build a hydrogenated hydrocarbon resin plant in Nanjing, China.
The facility will produce 50,000 metric tons of hydrocarbon resin when completed in 2014 and will make Eastman the world's largest producer of the material, which is used to make plastics and diapers.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |