Harris posts lower quarterly profit
July 31 (Reuters) - Harris Corp, a maker of tactical radios used by the military, reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as revenue fell.
Net income was $129.1 million, or $1.13 a share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 29, compared with $133.5 million, or $1.06 a share, a year earlier. There were fewer shares outstanding in the most recent quarter.
Quarterly revenue fell to $1.44 billion from $1.52 billion a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data