Harris posts lower quarterly profit
July 31 (Reuters) - Harris Corp, a maker of tactical radios used by the military, reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as revenue fell.
Net income was $129.1 million, or $1.13 a share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 29, compared with $133.5 million, or $1.06 a share, a year earlier. There were fewer shares outstanding in the most recent quarter.
Quarterly revenue fell to $1.44 billion from $1.52 billion a year earlier.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls