REG - Burberry Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
Burberry Group plc - Voting Rights and Capital
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, Burberry Group plc (the "Company") advises that as at 31 July 2012 its capital consisted of 441,510,925 ordinary shares with voting rights, which includes 30,027 ordinary shares held in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 441,480,898 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
31 July 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |