REG - Burberry Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
Burberry Group plc - Voting Rights and Capital
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, Burberry Group plc (the "Company") advises that as at 31 July 2012 its capital consisted of 441,510,925 ordinary shares with voting rights, which includes 30,027 ordinary shares held in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 441,480,898 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
31 July 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official