REG - BTG PLC - Total Voting Rights
31 July 2012
BTG plc - Total Voting Rights and Share Capital
In conformity with the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, we would like to notify the market of the following:
As at 31 July 2012, the issued share capital and voting rights of BTG plc (the "Company") are as follows:
The Company's issued share capital consists of 328,093,765 Ordinary 10p shares with voting rights attached (one vote per Ordinary share). There are no shares held in Treasury.
Therefore the total number of voting rights in the Company as at 31 July 2012
The above total voting rights figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interests in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
- ends -
Contact for Queries:
Andy Burrows, Director of Investor Relations
+44 (0)20 7575 1741
This information is provided by RNS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections