ServiceSource quarterly profit beats estimates
July 31 (Reuters) - ServiceSource International Inc posted a better-than-expected a djusted p rofit o n a 23 percent rise in revenue.
Net loss for the customer management software provider widened to $36.7 million, or 50 cents per share in the second quarter, from $1.1 million, or 2 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it posted a profit of 2 cents per share topping analysts' estimates by a cent.
Revenue for the second quarter was $59.7 million, while analysts were expecting $59.1 million for the quarter.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source