ServiceSource quarterly profit beats estimates
July 31 (Reuters) - ServiceSource International Inc posted a better-than-expected a djusted p rofit o n a 23 percent rise in revenue.
Net loss for the customer management software provider widened to $36.7 million, or 50 cents per share in the second quarter, from $1.1 million, or 2 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it posted a profit of 2 cents per share topping analysts' estimates by a cent.
Revenue for the second quarter was $59.7 million, while analysts were expecting $59.1 million for the quarter.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia