Harris posts lower quarterly profit
(Reuters) - Harris Corp (HRS.N), a maker of tactical radios used by the military, reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as revenue fell.
Net income was $129.1 million, or $1.13 a share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 29, compared with $133.5 million, or $1.06 a share, a year earlier. There were fewer shares outstanding in the most recent quarter.
Quarterly revenue fell to $1.44 billion from $1.52 billion a year earlier.
(Reporting by Karen Jacobs; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on