Harris posts lower quarterly profit
(Reuters) - Harris Corp (HRS.N), a maker of tactical radios used by the military, reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as revenue fell.
Net income was $129.1 million, or $1.13 a share, in the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 29, compared with $133.5 million, or $1.06 a share, a year earlier. There were fewer shares outstanding in the most recent quarter.
Quarterly revenue fell to $1.44 billion from $1.52 billion a year earlier.
(Reporting by Karen Jacobs; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia