Seiko Epson to pay Motorola $150 million to settle LCD dispute
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Seiko Epson Corp said on Tuesday it has agreed to pay Motorola Mobility LLC $150 million to settle a civil lawsuit over pricing of liquid crystal displays.
The Japanese printer manufacturer will post an extraordinary loss of 13 billion yen ($166.26 million) in its earnings for the April-June quarter, covering the settlement and costs from other suits. ($1 = 78.1900 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media