Italy's A2A H1 EBITDA rises 4 percent
MILAN Aug 1 (Reuters) - Italian regional utility company A2A said on Wednesday first-half core profit rose 4.1 percent to 484 million euros ($596 million) helped by higher revenues in its energy, congeneration and heating businesses.
The company said it expected full year core earnings - or before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA)- to progressively improve thanks to consolidation of power producer Edipower.
Net debt rose to 4.86 billion euros at end-June form 4.02 billion euro end-2011. ($1 = 0.8120 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role