Italy's A2A H1 EBITDA rises 4 percent
MILAN Aug 1 (Reuters) - Italian regional utility company A2A said on Wednesday first-half core profit rose 4.1 percent to 484 million euros ($596 million) helped by higher revenues in its energy, congeneration and heating businesses.
The company said it expected full year core earnings - or before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA)- to progressively improve thanks to consolidation of power producer Edipower.
Net debt rose to 4.86 billion euros at end-June form 4.02 billion euro end-2011. ($1 = 0.8120 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media